Harar 2007

July 2007 events

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Clarification about some confusions and misunderstandings in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Clarification about some confusions and misunderstandings in   Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:58 pm

In the first place I would like to appreciate your concern
about the historical back ground and the age of our old town (Harar). Beyond any shadow of doubt our history can reveal the age of our history by itself.Because we inherited live history so that no one can reduce or even add to the chronological age of our town.

As you all know we are indigenous people that have lived in
the present eastern and south eastern part of Ethiopia for a very long
historical period of time. We can support our ideas by historical evidences for instance by tells written documents and archeological findings. The idea is very wide to discuss and conclude with these pieces of paper so that it is better to know our ancestors like maya people, Hargaya , Gedaya , gaturi , and ginaya . We are the decedents of these five families of Harar and others. This is certainly a history that reveals itself beyond any shadow of doubt.

Basically at this crucial moment we have to grab the opportunities to flourish our history culture and so on. The goal of Harar millennium is to attain this opportunities and build prospers and build strong nation and strong country so it is high time that we should all participate achieving the desired goal. As I guess the unnecessary ambiguities emanated from the term used to illustrate millennium (founded ) it is know that when Abadir came to Harar the situation was difficult for its people to survive because of conflicts with in Harari communities and surroundings.
Fortunately Abadir has managed to solve those conflicts and brought peace among its people. With historical administrative reform able to established today’s Harar and play pivotal role in the socio-economic and political life of Harar and its people that is why we referred our historic millennium to coincide with and remember the above mentioned historic foundation that brought enormous changes in the region.

Mukhtar Ali from Harar
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://harar2007.bb-fr.com
thank yo

PostSubject: i appreciate your explanation   Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:26 am

our kids must learn about history when we came to Harar ,will you have a history program to learn history among ourselve?
Back to top Go down
mukhtar

PostSubject: we will have a History forum   Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:44 am

dear brother /sister
as you mentioned we will learn our history from each other any time on the discussion forum and also inshallah when you come .
Back to top Go down
Witness

PostSubject: millennium   Fri May 25, 2007 2:52 am

I am
speechless. Is this a fairy tell or it
is very well orchestrated conspiracy? Are
we still being taken as fools? Do you really
know your history or you just making it up as you go along?

There are no any ambiguities about millennium,
unless you want to create one. When you
are challenged of forgery on history of harar, you brought Abadir?

Here is a simple challenge for Mr. Zaidan
bakri and Mukhtar Ali from Harar.

Unlike this generation of hearsay, our forefathers
were students of Qur'an and Ahadith. They were people of knowledge and evidence;
they were the inheritors of the prophets. There is no doubt they left us many clues
and evidences. Please before you put our
sheikh Abadir's Name in the mud, prove your fairy tell ideas.

Ps.
you should know that the coming generation will be the generation of knowledge INSHAALLAAH. They are not going to be as cowered and ignorant
as we are; I pray to Allaah they will put those of us whom knowingly misleading
the people, in to unforgettable plaque in history.
Back to top Go down
advice

PostSubject: Re: Clarification about some confusions and misunderstandings in   Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:32 am

Witness

Get a life History is not a bread!!! our people in harar need a bread they once they eat they will look for history. I am suspecting you have two bread a day please sucrfice one of them to your people once they fill they will look to the history. No offence!!!

Advice
Back to top Go down
Witness

PostSubject: bread first   Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:31 pm

O my brother no offence is taken. Okay let us you and I start by sharing what we have tell me how and I'm with you. Other than that we will be like those whom Allaah describe in the Qur'an

O you who believe! Why do you say that which you do not do? [As-Saff Verse 14:2]

Witness
Back to top Go down
advice

PostSubject: Re: Clarification about some confusions and misunderstandings in   Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:39 pm

witness

Just do charity to your brother and sisters in harar sponsor one or two orphan and you did your part if you can do at least this. I am doing my part. how and where I am helping Allah is my witness do your part and the only one lord give you the reward don't have to show to others. if You are already doing these you are in th right track keep what you doing. Stop preaching online while your name is unanumous. cause I don't take religious lesson from the person i don't know his back ground. I can learn dungnia thing online and from any one i don't know or i never heard about him.

Advice
Back to top Go down
witness

PostSubject: Detentions of the poor beggars   Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:54 am

forcibly detaining the hapless beggars to please the eyes of the foreign dignitaries

Our President seems to have decided like the old kings in the kingdom of harar to forcibly detain the helpless beggars to please the eyes of the foreign dignitaries and Diaspora during the upcoming celebration of the infidels.

This seems stranger than fictions for you but for those of us who returned to our homeland it is just another day of witnessing tyranny and oppressions on the hands of those who goes over and beyond boundaries.

Are they out to hide poverty from the sight of the foreign dignitaries? one wonders whether the administration is at all aware of the fact that the whole world is already aware of the dire poverty which is eating the entire country. One only has to read UNDP's Human development report

Who speak behalf of the poor?

Where are you so called harari scholars? Why are you so mute? Do not hide behind your pulpit. because Allaah sees what is hidden in the breast. Fear Allaah and speak out against falsehoods and tyranny.

O people wake up to the true nature of the vicious campaign of deceit and lies that Is being waged against us all to create fear in our society.

I call on all decent people to make it clear to this administration enough is enough!

Almighty God is the only protector and I pray that he protects these innocent poor.

Witness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clarification about some confusions and misunderstandings in   

Back to top Go down

Clarification about some confusions and misunderstandings in
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1