Harar 2007

July 2007 events

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

The Pro and Cones of Hararies during the Previuos 1000 year.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amir-Nur

PostSubject: The Pro and Cones of Hararies during the Previuos 1000 year.   Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:11 pm

Dear All.
I would like to rise one importance issue that I have discussed with few Hararies resently. We Harari are going to have gathering at Harar very soon. Everybody has his/her own plan what to do, whom to meet and how to spend the time, despite the schedule prepared by the organizer. We Hararies has numerous problems and challenges when it comes to community affairs and patriotic actions. We talk a lot but we do little. we should look for a way how to change our attitude and subsequently action or behavior. Most of us are not a person with action. Let us have a dialogue on this issue.
Thanks
Ahmed F.
Back to top Go down
feraq

PostSubject: refused   Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:39 pm

action speaks louder, most of Hararis in America have mastered to critisize and talk to much but failed to contribute practically , Canada harari are the most practical and the austalia better and the European harari are good
Back to top Go down
Amir Nur

PostSubject: That os right   Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:34 pm

Dear Feraq,
Yes you are right. But there also some good Hararies living in different states of US. However, those living in Canada and Australia have managed to be more organized and act as a group.I wish those living in the US learn more from Canada and Aust.

Do you Agree???
Back to top Go down
Hanan

PostSubject: I don't know what to say   Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:57 am

I used to have a boy friend from Harari, we dated for 3 years. His problem was julousy. he just want to know every single thing. he smokes and drinks. he also chewing chat every single saturday with another Hararian men. I just tired of it. he did not respect what I need and want. when I told him about the situation, you know what he said, " Oh belive me if you leave me now no one want to marry you b/c you are not a vergin anymore." It hurts so bad. I decided to be a single the rest of my life. I already gave him my verginity and lived with him about for 2 years. I was single for 1 year and I met this guy (non-Harari) start going out. love him to death. I am afraid to be with him b/c my family are not very easy to understand this kind of situation. He asked me to marry him after we dated for 8 month. I am afraid to tell my parents. They are living in Harar and I am not too sure how they will react and say. It is not only about my family it also about my self. I am confused,. I really like my new boy friend but I always want to be with Hararian man. I don't know what to do..... if anyone want to give me a little suggestion I will be appreciated., by the way I am 26 years old. I am not getting young I am getting old that is another reason to be with some one.....
thanks
Back to top Go down
Eman

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Pro and Cones of Hararies during the Previuos 1000 year.   Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:46 pm

hi hanan. my name is eman and i live in the U.S. i would talk to you
but not here because anyone can read. if u want, just rply and i'll
give you my email adress.((i think u may want to delete your message))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guest5

PostSubject: Re: The Pro and Cones of Hararies during the Previuos 1000 year.   Tue May 01, 2007 7:36 am

hello hanan,
eman is right if you can please delet your e-mail. even though i dont know who Eman is i think if it is a female Eman may be she can help as a sister. i said if it is femal beacuse Eman can be male or female. may allah help you and guide us all to the right path. ameen!
Back to top Go down
hassen

PostSubject: Re: The Pro and Cones of Hararies during the Previuos 1000 year.   Tue May 01, 2007 1:31 pm

Hanan

I understand your ferstration. You have done the right thing to take it out from your inner. I beleive it is not appropraite to discuss it in the forum such issue should be privatly discussed. I suggest You contact Eman and discuss with her/him if she/he can help. however the message you wrote you can't delete it unless the moderator delete it for you. if you want to be deleted you have to message the moderator and he/she can remove it. But if you think it is ok let it be posted it is up to you and can be read by any one and i think that is fine i have no problem with it. but if your story is true it is good to discuss with Eman who ever she/he is good luck
Back to top Go down
Eman

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Pro and Cones of Hararies during the Previuos 1000 year.   Tue May 01, 2007 2:17 pm

i never heard of a male named Eman...but i am a girl. thats why i asked to speak with her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
samii

PostSubject: does realy verginity matters   Wed May 02, 2007 2:42 am

I know it is very important to keep virginity; we should all respect the principle ' no sex before marriage!!
but I doubt in this days it is rare to find harari men who is more concerned for virgin? If you find someone who loves you he may not care for your virgin, what is more important is your life after marriage.
In any case try to marry Harari chap, if not then try to find Muslim and bring up your kids in Islamic and Harari culture and tradition and ritual.
If your boy friend is not Muslim then you will have a bad end up please my sister take care of your feeling and emotion.
sami
Back to top Go down
swc

PostSubject: Re: The Pro and Cones of Hararies during the Previuos 1000 year.   Wed May 02, 2007 7:39 am

Hi Hanan

I strongly agree with Eman and guest5. This is not the place to discuss issue as privet as this. Hanan I donít mean to insult you but until you mentioned your age I thought this was written by a naive teenager, Hanan being a beautiful HARARIAN young woman as you are you should know better than to post this here. I sympathies with you! I know itís not always easy to be young and single but I am sure you were raised better than this. I am sorry for what you are going through and I pray to ALLAH that Hanan is just a nick name you are using here. Please what ever you do in the future keep you privet matters to you self or share it with a good friend if you feel the need to discuss it or you need someone elseís advice.

PS: I donít think you are getting old, you are just getting to the age where you become wiser and more mature. Being old after the age of 25 is just the old mentality that our grand parents had!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Or

PostSubject: Hi to all   Thu May 03, 2007 10:28 am

Dear Hanan,
I read ur story and I feel sorry for ur ex boy friend. he is such stupied. Don't worry, u r not too late to have another. 26 is ok. In my view,If ur new boy friend is a muslim . no problem u can marry him and u don't ashmed to tell to ur parents. If not, it is better to stop ur relation and look an other Harari guy. u have to take care this time.No chewing chat, drinking and smoking.
Good Luck!!!
Back to top Go down
D.C Conc

PostSubject: The Pro and Cones of Hararies during the Previuos 1   Fri May 04, 2007 2:35 pm

Dear Or
I personaly thank you for your advice about our sister. This is the attitude we need from our Harari siters.
I want to say one more thing for our fellow Harari man,(her x boy friend) buddy you straight up Loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol!
Back to top Go down
Amir Nur

PostSubject: Re: The Pro and Cones of Hararies during the Previuos 1000 year.   Fri May 04, 2007 8:42 pm

Dear Hanan,
I would like to send my appriciation that you express your own personal problem which could seen as one example of the sexual relationship problem of Harari youth at this particular moment. It is one case secenario that can be presented as a bad experiance of our precoius Harar girls. I agree that some Harari men are stupid that they don't respect their own sisters i.e. thier blood and flesh. That is a pitty.

My dear sister Hanana, Please don't be disappionted by the action of one single Harari gay. There are also many many good Harari men as well. If you think that your present friend is the past for you and you are proud of him with aspect and if he is Muslim you can go ahead. But if you have guilty conscoius you might need to look for an other Harar gay.

This days virginity is not the major issue, but you have to be carefull with the HIV testing. Make sure both you and partner are HIV testing and counselling. The best thing is to follow the religous regulation.

Wish you good luck,

Dear brothers and sisters, this is one of our problem, let us bring some other problems to discuss.

Amir
Back to top Go down
Haarlaa

PostSubject: Re: The Pro and Cones of Hararies during the Previuos 1000 year.   Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:13 am

Ladies and gentlemen,

First of all, I am really proud of most of you guys who have tried to reach to owe your brotherly/sisterly advice to hanan. It is so kind of you.

Having said that, the point that I had difficulty to understand is what is the relevance of Hanan's plea for advice to this thread? The man who opened this thread was intended to discuss on a completely different subject like that of socila issue, but hanan had just interupted and hijacked the soul purpose of this discussion and had diverted towards her personal issue. To me, her approach may not only let her be unfair, but it is also marked a question on her sincerity to her plea. I'm sorry am not trying to be rude here but I feel hanan is just playing a game with our emotion. She should have opened her own thread to discuss on the matter that is related to her, such as this one.

Hanan, this is my opinion and if I'm wrong in any case, accept my humble apology!

Ladies and gentlemen,

First of all, I am really proud of most of you guys who have tried to reach to owe your brotherly/sisterly advice to hanan. It is so kind of you.

Having said that, the point that I had difficulty to understand is what is the relevance of Hanan's plea for advice to this thread? The man who opened this thread was intended to discuss on a completely different subject like that of socila issue, but hanan had just interupted and hijacked the soul purpose of this discussion and had diverted towards her personal issue. To me, her approach may not only let her be unfair, but it is also marked a question on her sincerity to her plea. I'm sorry am not trying to be rude here but I feel hanan is just playing a game with our emotion. She should have opened her own thread to discuss on the matter that is related to her, such as this one.

Hanan, this is my opinion and if I'm wrong in any case, accept my humble apology!

Back to top Go down
Ferid

PostSubject: we have to learn something from it!   Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:58 pm

Assa. aleik.
dear brothers and sisters
I read about hanan and I am so sorry what happen to her
but I disagree to the idea of Eman and others who make it private her case we all have to fill the same feeling that Hanan felt and also our society can learn from it other give much attention too and we will save more on our society
I also have some similar case by ny self what the woman makes me so disperate and will share U next time
Bye
Your brother
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pro and Cones of Hararies during the Previuos 1000 year.   

Back to top Go down

The Pro and Cones of Hararies during the Previuos 1000 year.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1