Harar 2007

July 2007 events

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

biraq got supporter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zekarie

PostSubject: biraq got supporter   Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:27 pm

Some one his brother in law from Australia has awarded biraq,
a leading actor and hero of our time to his effort to combat the millennium celebration
in Harar.
The awarder seems a truth-seeker and psychoanalyst in history destructing
his own idea. His analysis with loads of inconsistency has subjugated the concept
of sincerity..........settee yelakew mote ayferaam

His was tiresome to stand
halfway to a truth and his brother in law.

But finally it seems….. settee yelakew mote ayferaam .
Back to top Go down
camels a

PostSubject: your comment   Sun May 20, 2007 3:23 am

what do you understand by the saying ‘the camel is still to the lead while the dogs are barking behind’
Back to top Go down
biraq ni

PostSubject: Re: biraq got supporter   Mon May 21, 2007 12:19 pm

Biraq barking and the camel is still leading is that what you mean? The train is going forward once passed the staion not comming back those who missed the train good luck waite another 1000 year!!!
Back to top Go down
Abadir

PostSubject: Restoring History   Mon May 21, 2007 6:29 pm

let us not wait for our offspring to correct our mistake, our future depend on our history, if you remember the only way we got one seat among other reasons, mainly because of our undeniable history, therefore protecting our history should be main priority and responsibility for each and every harari.

At least Biraq has a moral fibre and feeling for his country, what about you?

Brother you have been blind folded with out knowing it, and heading to la la land.

Awe Abadir
Back to top Go down
useless

PostSubject: usless   Sat May 26, 2007 4:26 am

I arrived earlier to Harar to celebrate the millennium, the most stake holders Hararis , in Harar are never raise such question and they are in the way to unity and avoid every conflict. But most impressively very few who settled in abroad also who are expected to be completely lose and vanish their identity sooner are much concerned for the millennium issue and history , we will see to the effect , except barking like a dog nothing will happen to Harar , whatever they try they will never able to harm, they always pretend with a good concern I can assure you the people in Harar has labeled them as enemy in north America , the same as the opposition groups always crying and bringing argument to stand against government . Any way hell for biraq and his supporters as they are intentionally blind to understand the reality .
Back to top Go down
muktr

PostSubject: no evidence that he loves his country   Sat May 26, 2007 11:15 am

how dare you call him the chap the nationalist , as he is trying to create obstacles at this crutial moment of the people to get together in their home town, harar. history is important but not bread by itself . it is time we can make history like our anccesstors but we can not live by history except learning , biraqe , it is a pretext that he discusses as a slogan to disperse hararis not togather in harar ,the evil thinking , how do you call him hero? we know him very well we brought up together , we assured that we will be ashamed of his dids , because no one give attention to his nonsense idea already people start comming arriving to adiss and Harar , we are proud of them , this are the real heros, we love them too
Back to top Go down
anti bir

PostSubject: Re: biraq got supporter   Mon May 28, 2007 4:05 pm

Biraq is not harari! he claim he is a harari. we know him back in jijiga childhood psycho!! he should have his medicaion regularly otherwise he will hurt himself. At one time in jijiga he used to walk naked in the market. How is he doing in North America now? He should join the ONLF!
Back to top Go down
Amashna

PostSubject: Re: biraq got supporter   Wed May 30, 2007 9:06 am

I followed the discussion and this is what I analyzed my openion and i am responsible for my posting 100%

Let ferhan find his tribe his tribe are lost some where in another world!!
all discussion with Ferhan idiris was invalid he is a lier and he is out of his mind. There is no such called HRM organization all lie. just he made it up and we know about this very clearly. NO HRM at all. Ferhan Idris is very cowered in person he just claim he is worrier and he also claim he is historian all he know Zero about about history. All he talk is one thousand one night story. Br Mohammed shash was talking with fact and evidence but ferhan was talking with emotion non evendce please Br ferhan leave our socity alone. He have no wrtten document trust me I know him in jijga and djibouti and also in rome all he tells was lie. one time he told us all hararis in Asab Tafri are died Oromo people killed them. when Biraq was telling the story one of Asab tefri resdent run to the termiti and called his family and they told him there is no such story. he is lier all the time. we know him he don't provided any evedence.

Amashna
Back to top Go down
guest200

PostSubject: Re: biraq got supporter   Wed May 30, 2007 10:26 am

Asalam alykum,

It is very unfortunate that some of us have no manners at all on discussing our differences. Reading KGB's posting forced me to say this. I am not a supporter of Biraq or any one else. I just couldn't help reading KGB's posting.
"Let ferhan find his tribe his tribe are lost some where in another world!!"
I am sure every harari knows who Biraq is. there is no other tribe that he belongs to.
From your posting I gather its Biraq that you have a problem with not his opinion.
Why don't you talk about the issue, that is if you know any thing about it rather than attacking Biraq. If you have nothing to say regarding the topic I think its best if you keep silence and solve your personal issues with Biraq else where.
So please stop personal attacks and educate those of who know nothing about this conflict.
After all it concerns all of us hararis
wasalam alykum.
Back to top Go down
fethitra

PostSubject: positive   Wed May 30, 2007 1:09 pm

I also know ferhan when I was in campus he did not make any improvement and always the same as I used to know, he mentioned he has evidence for some stone which is four thousand old years may be more than 4000 years but we need a prove for that more archeological investigations, another very interesting do you think all the legend what his grandmother told can simply be accepted as history? Do you think whatever he is telling can simply be recorded by UNESCO? In the pal talk I heard a guy claiming his father preserved a book which is more than 1200 years old, do you think the UNESCO will simply register disregarding the conflicting fact that during that time even paper was not discovered? maybe somebody has commented that he does not belong to our community to my understanding the reason is he is negating the Historical fact that Hararis were not there in that specific period of time if we claim so we will lose other very important history which shows our glory in that specific historical period of time in any way for those interested to speak history please first try to learn the basic principle behind acceptable history. For some of you who claim it is not abadir who found Harar, he found it because he created new administrative center, he gave the region more social economic and political power , the administrative boundary has been improved , Abadir is the reason for all our sustainability in the region . he mixed different types of people with different ethnic back ground and united them in to Harari , Abadirs administrative formula ? he gave every ethinic people different task and responsibility making Harar the central administration etc .
Back to top Go down
KGB

PostSubject: Re: biraq got supporter   Wed May 30, 2007 3:00 pm

In my book ferhan is "Jinam" I know him very well he is real distructor not only for hararis but for the entire world if i had a power of taking his soul and it is not a sin i would have done it in second to save this world from such an evil person. I didn't call him evil he called himselve an evil if you check his posting on this forum he signed as evil.
Back to top Go down
ahaa

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Re: biraq got supporter   Wed May 30, 2007 3:15 pm

guest200 wrote:
Asalam alykum,

It is very unfortunate that some of us have no manners at all on discussing our differences. Reading KGB's posting forced me to say this. I am not a supporter of Biraq or any one else. I just couldn't help reading KGB's posting.
"Let ferhan find his tribe his tribe are lost some where in another world!!"
I am sure every harari knows who Biraq is. there is no other tribe that he belongs to.
From your posting I gather its Biraq that you have a problem with not his opinion.
Why don't you talk about the issue, that is if you know any thing about it rather than attacking Biraq. If you have nothing to say regarding the topic I think its best if you keep silence and solve your personal issues with Biraq else where.
So please stop personal attacks and educate those of who know nothing about this conflict.
After all it concerns all of us hararis
wasalam alykum.

I think KGB is right may be biraq belongs to another tribe. those who has 4000 year history! once he proves hararis has back 4000 years in wrtten document or archilogical fact i also consider him with those tribes I am with you KGB.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
muktr

PostSubject: question for biraqe   Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:50 am

1. Do you know the government is doing everything intentionally, and much responsible than you to protect history, culture and most importantly our sustainability?
2. Do you know how much the people in the government are scarifying to protect and preserve our history?
3. Do you know what you know and claim about history has not yet been proven and we need to work on that?
4. Do you know your folk tales are all dangerous and self contradicting and even dangerous it make us lose trust in the eyes of observers?
5. Do you think your white masters can simply accept what you claim a book lived more than thousand years, while the paper technology was not even discovered during the time?
6. Do you think your white masters will accept you had a coin arround 1oo hijeria in which the year is minted in numerical while the Arabs were not using numeric’s but words to express number?
7. do you simply accept what some Arab has written before 60 years without any supporting evidence and his guess that we are emerged from Arabia , while we are claiming we were ever their? Do you think historical discipline accept such folk tale as history?
8. You should not worry much about Harars history but yourself as some body may construct what you have always written to show you’re inconsistent, rigid, and pretender for the leader of the opposition, we use your history to teach the people to stand against such hypocrite, who was once calling himself biraqul Harari.
muktr
Back to top Go down
to suppo

PostSubject: ki ki ki ha ha ha ha   Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:05 am

Had I been farhan the son of Mohammed idrise , who is pretending to be Harari , I could have hanged myself , any way he is registered in history as crazy useless , any way k k k k k ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha , how will ever go to Harar ? he knows to what he conspired with ONLF , even the ONLF will know he is a lire dechiii tawhattakhhh abooo You lost all i have just read your story on one of ONLF website any way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: biraq got supporter   

Back to top Go down

biraq got supporter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1