Harar 2007

July 2007 events

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

THE JOB WELL DONE.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
amshash

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: THE JOB WELL DONE.   Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:56 pm

The auspicious celebration of July 2007 will give to all Hararians a tremendous opportunities to express economic, political, and cultural issues that we all facing. It is also a great opportunity to all Hararians in diaspora to go back to their native land and invest both educationally and financially to bring our city up to speed.

Please accept my sincere congratulations on the official launch of this internet site. I will assure you that, this celebration will accomplish its mission if we all strive toward our common goals with unity and integrity by respecting and listening to one another.

We will and we can do it.

Abdulnasir Shash (Washington, DC)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hayaty

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: THE JOB WELL DONE.   Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:06 am

Thank you Abdulnasir. That's a good way to start this topic. I was thinking of posting my ideas on one of the topics that already exist and when I saw this thread I just said this is perfect.

How many people know about this website? About the forum and posting in particular? I think we need to forward the website link to all the Hararis we know.

Let us share our ideas by posting it here. We can then discuss every suggestion and try to make the 2007 event a boost!

Here is one suggestion. I think it would be great to have a page where people register their names so that we can have an estimate of the total number of people that will be there.

Hayat
Back to top Go down
View user profile

THE JOB WELL DONE.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harar 2007 :: July 2007 harar-
Jump to: