Harar 2007

July 2007 events

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

early stages of july 4th event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
negardi

PostSubject: early stages of july 4th event   Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:13 pm

Assalmu Aleikum Harakatche!!!+

On my previous discussion , I siad the organizer is a poilitical institution
and therefore the event is not free of poltical implications. From the first
day, the first plane landed in Addis Ababa, carrying our brothers,sisters,
fathers,mothers,and the little ones, the organizing committe members
have been reporting in the media that "all hararis are arriving to support
and participate in the political,and economic development of harar". How
about that? If you think I am wrong, read the ethiopian news papers.
Listen to the daily discussion that is goingon on paltalk.

Dear brothers and sisters!! Harar league is a political organisation that is
governed by federal laws. It reflects the interests of all ethnic groups
under its administration. Therefore, this celebration is not fully commited
to us hararis. "gey usu". That is why they envited other ethnic groups to
participate in the event. Harlaa responded to my first discussion by saying
"..........even Gey Amharas contributed to Hrarar" Well,Where is the
contribution? I only see distruction in many forms. From overthrowing our
kingdom 100 years ago, to suppression of our language, culture, religion etc.
I don't have to elaborate, each, further.

What can we accomplish in this event? like I said previously, not much.
But what can we do? That is the dilemma we are facing today. We should
work individually and in groups to solve the issues infront of us. Our first
priority, to unite all hararis. Unity is strength. If we are united and one,
we will be unbreakable. How do we achieve that? I leave this for discussion.
So, where are we now? Not strong nor United. If this is the
case, are we open to any kind of attacks? yes. If we know this, why do
we invite other ethnic groups to participate in our affairs? aren't we
asking for trouble? Some might say that this event is to unite Hararis?
If it does, it is well and good. But from early stage it dosen't look like it.
To me it is another "Fiesta".

GEY USSUE ACHOW!!!!! I encourage everyone to participate in helping our
community be it in Harar or elsewhere.
But this help should be raised to a
level where our community sustains itself and stands on its own feet. To
do this we should have an economic
development discussion in every level.
Is this event a good opportunity for discussion and apositive outcome?
This need to be seen. If not, It is a big missed opurtunity. Even if it is
presented, the out come could be good or bad. If the economic
development discussion, is presented by the governing element,then it
is politically motivated. If by individuals and investors, it could be a positive outcome.

Hrakache!! I ask those of you who are participating in the event, to make
best of it. May Allah bless those who are doing good deeds to help our people.
May Allah also punish those who take advantage of those who are trying to help our people.

Assalamualeikum
Negardi
note:My previous discudssion is in "FORUM" under Hrarar entitled
"event discussion" and"continuation"
Back to top Go down
Watani

PostSubject: Re: early stages of july 4th event   Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:11 pm

Negardi! Can U please ask some one to Translate for you this proverb, if u happen to not speak or understand its context, cause it is in Arabic Language and it does principally applies to your type only! "ALQITAROO YASIROO - WAL KILABOO TANBOOH” a very prominent and wise leader once shot this important advice at those who are unable to weigh in what successive progress meant but loves to burr empty yap. One should learn to appreciate others and to make habit of wishing the best of the doer! CONGRATULATIONS, HARAR..THE LEADERS AND ITS ORGANIZATION..ITS PEOPLE..YOU HAVE MADE A HISTORY…WE ARE PROUD OF YOU! NOW AND EVER…MAY ALLAH BLESS AND PROTECT YOU ALL!!! HARAR IS A NATION – A COUNTRY – WITH BIG HEART! ALLA MAGAN!!!!lol!
Back to top Go down
H

PostSubject: Re: early stages of july 4th event   Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:53 am

Dear Negardi,

You answered to your own question in your second paragraph. We have to unite. What does unity mean? I don't think unity is for a certain group. You can't just talk about political groups, etc and then suggest unity. Neither political groups not other ethnic groups have anything to do with unity.

As for other ethnic groups, whether you like it or not you have to accept living with them - loving them. There is a high probability that your sister, aunt or daughther is either already married to a man of another ethnic group or will. Even if that is not the case, you have to learn respecting eachother and being able to live with one another.

There is a saying about thinking in a negative way -
A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities and an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties.

This is my opinion as a young Harari.

H
Back to top Go down
Advice

PostSubject: Re: early stages of july 4th event   Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:05 pm

Nagardi!!!

Sleep!!! we are in harar and we are enjoing the festival. you and your kind loosers stay where you are and bark the train is moving while the dog bark Watani said it. good luck eat your humbergur in you parkin glot booth and enjoy being slave for white bye for now.
Back to top Go down
Witness

PostSubject: early stage   Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:36 pm

All praise is du to Allaah

What a tetchy subject. All the sheep with the wolf skin starting to jump on a man who is merely asking you to wake up you fools. You have been fooled and you have been had. The only dogs I see here are the German Sheppard of the Kuffars.

O my brother they are well trained by their masters to guard whomever approaches their flocks. If you follow the world history, this goes back to crusaders. Read the history, Habasha (Ethiopia) and the surroundings area is the mirror Andalusia (Spain). After Imam Ahmed have you ever heard or read any human being who can bring justice and unity to our people? But do not wait for the Imam to come out of his grave to save you. Allhamdu Lillaah they do not know where his grave is for they are in a habit of camping around the grave yard and worshiping the dead souls. O you grave worshipers, you came to jump and dance for your "Fiesta". What a sorry
state you are in.

O Advice, have you ever heard of “AHAD AYAM BALACHU, WALDEEM ALLALAQA” These are you tourist in harar. At least the foreign tourist sees the poverty, the stink of jogol, how once this special city new is neglected by its own habitats and become a dump ground. I hope you go around and see how Harar and its people live. The shear volumes of neglect and
environmental degradation that makes you cry. But then again a man who is dumb, blind and deaf how can he see?

Many are the Jinns and men we have made for Hell: They have hearts wherewith they understand not, eyes wherewith they see not, and ears wherewith they hear not. They are like cattle,- nay more misguided: for they are heedless (of warning).

I pray to Allaah to guide us and open our heart to His Guidance.

Witness
Back to top Go down
Advice

PostSubject: Re: early stages of july 4th event   Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:45 pm

Witness

Mashallah the Ayah you qouted is exactly for you. Allhu inkhaw yekfetlekhma uzunkhawum yakfetlekh. zideraqa wazankhum allhu yerehsilakh. nothing other than this i can say. poor Witness
Back to top Go down
Abadir W

PostSubject: Witness / Negardi under the Mask   Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:00 pm

[color=black]To Witness / Negardi / and his KIND!

Keep eating your Hamburger even better Sogoo'o Sausage that you always enjoy GULPING! Sleep Take OFF your mask when u eat cause of your TIRI'ESHEESH dripping habit (YAZLAHTAKHALWA) drunken AND moreover, learn to appreciate from ACHIEVERS. Sorry for you! For not having you’re accustomed way of life during the regime of Hile S. followed by Mangistoo and Ur dream to coming back with shawel.No

TRY TO GET THIS TO COMPERHEND WELL! in your Head!!!sunny study

Quote form Watni to Negardi - and it applies to you as well Idea "Negardi! Can U please ask some one to Translate for you this proverb, if u happen to not speak or understand its context, cause it is in Arabic Language and it does principally applies to your type only! "ALQITAROO YASIROO - WAL KILABOO TANBOOH” a very prominent and wise leader once shot this important advice at those who are unable to weigh in what successive progress meant but loves to burr empty yap. One should learn to appreciate others and to make habit of wishing the best of the doer! CONGRATULATIONS, HARAR..THE LEADERS AND ITS ORGANIZATION..ITS PEOPLE..YOU HAVE MADE A HISTORY…WE ARE PROUD OF YOU! NOW AND EVER…MAY ALLAH BLESS AND PROTECT YOU ALL!!! HARAR IS A NATION – A COUNTRY – WITH BIG HEART! ALLA MAGAN!!!![color:0630=black:0630]
lol!
Back to top Go down
D.C Conc

PostSubject: early stages of july 4th event   Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:41 am

Dear Negardi

I believe that you are not pessimistic; you are not against Harar and Harari’s for that matter. Except that you are fighting with yourself, you inside self keep telling you whatever event or program that was carried by Harari League is wrong. Nothing wrong with that we all have a natural freedom to express our opinion. But the truth is your opinion is full of fallacy. None of its content has solid fact that supports your argument. May be your hidden agenda was contrary with the current situation of Harar. You amazed me when you start preaching about Unity. May be you don’t know what you are writing about. Anyway. I advise you to read more about history of Harar and its people(Hararis,Oromos,Argobas,Afars,and Somalis).

I have few questions for you.

1, Why you didn't partisipate in this event? Lack of vacation time,finance or life style.

2, Are you a member of any political organization?

Answer these questions to yourself , be honest and sincere. Then you find your remedy for your confusion.

Back to top Go down
D.C Conc

PostSubject: early stages of july 4th event   Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:42 am

Dear Negardi

I believe that you are not pessimistic; you are not against Harar and Harari’s for that matter. Except that you are fighting with yourself, your inside self keep telling you whatever event or program that was carried by Harari League is wrong. Nothing wrong with that we all have a natural freedom to express our opinion. But the truth is your opinion is full of fallacy. None of its content has solid fact that supports your argument. May be your hidden agenda was contrary with the current situation of Harar. You amazed me when you start preaching about Unity. May be you don’t know what you are writing about. Anyway. I advise you to read more about history of Harar and its people(Hararis,Oromos,Argobas,Afars,and Somalis).

I have few questions for you.

1, Why you didn't partisipate in this event? Lack of vacation time,finance or life style.

2, Are you a member of any political organization?

Answer these questions to yourself , be honest and sincere. Then you find your remedy for your confusion.

Back to top Go down
Negardi

PostSubject: Reply to your responses.   Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:16 pm

Assalamu Aleikum;

It is your habit of attaching one to another group if one disagrees on
what you're doing. It is also a character you adopted to insult that
individual. If I or anyone else is not allowed to give his views,then
how can we together,or all of us as one person commit ourselves for
the betterness of our community(Geyusu)? I ask you as my brothers
and sisters to base your replies on my opinion.

For the sake of discussion,let me say I don't know our history,nor understand Arabic, further more I am eating hamburger now. Let me discuss each.

For the history of our people,(Gey Usu). It is obvious that our people were
better offin thepast. Harar was built in the past not present. ( Including
schools, Mesjid, and hospitals). The condition of their living, was much
Quote :
better in the past than present,because our peopls' income was based on the farm. Some are traders whose living conditions
is getting worst everyday because of the prevailing conditions. How about
education? The number of graduating students from every level is declining. I don't need figures for that because it is obvious and real. I can
go on and on from sanitation to availability of water.

For me not understanding Arabic, I could say it is your fault for not teaching me Arabic well enough to understand you. I could also say that
your message could be one that is insulting or you don't have enough knowledge to define it. It also shows that youre message is only for those who can read and understand Arabic. You also didn't follow or respect the saying of our fathers " Ikot messaad wa Metleamed Haqinta".

There is a saying in our culture " Hangurle gidra Hala". Be it hamburger or
any kind of food, If it is Halal, The saying of our fathers refutes my brothers' mention of humberger.

For those who attach me with the Amharas, If they are among the Harar
League, I say to them you are the ones who share power in the parliament with amharas. You are the ones who preach unity with them.
And for those who are not amongst the League, I say to them you're
wrong and I am not affiliated to any group or political organization.

My brothers and sisters, the issue shouldn't be who I am ? Rather it should
be as I mentioned before what can we do to improve our peoples' life?
What are the processes and means to achive this goal? Is this event a
means to achieve this goal? Can we take this oppurtunity towards achiving this goal? This are the issues that should be addressedd.

assalamu aleikum
negardi
Back to top Go down
Watani

PostSubject: Re: early stages of july 4th event   Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:07 pm

Negardi / Witness and his kind!

Great! For responding, finally …admitting ignorance to your history, essential languages is a bit of courage you are showing…keep on…apparently, you have missed major awareness to appreciate when you observe a leap of changes… to better (not worst., you should know your past. followed after the 1887 defeat of KULUB…just mentioning of its occurrence were landing your Harari ancestor …your BABA and other Patriot of Harar.in a forced EXILE, MURDER or JAIL …when todays Harar is in fact elevated from that oppressed regime and to today’s make good…your kind drawl from far of empty hot air. TRUE compatriot Harari call for to appreciate the gain so far, and if your further truly wish to benefit your Harari society and think to have high-quality ideas / understanding and you are in fact is the LEARNED ONE! The logic is to be there in the square! and or :

1) PRESENT YOUR IDEAS civilly to those who actually are in the position to deliver.

2) Migrate back to Harar and COMPETE for a position, because there could be only one leader at a time…or officially join the opposing ruling party and make changes through parliamentary procedure…as in the west.

3) Whether you chose 1 or 2 there are various wonderful ways to pass your message if your original intention is to the well being of your HARAR follow the truth.

4) The ARABIC proverb is for you if you chose to ignore the “MAKAREM UL AKHLAQ” the order is to follow the example path of our profit Mohammed (SWA)…by avoiding to create FITNA …and the act of MUNAFIQ.

Last but not least …avoid being an “IDOIT SAVANT”study
Back to top Go down
biraq

PostSubject: dogs are barking   Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:40 am

ha ha ha ha they lost the battle biraqe and his dogs are lost the game more than 3000 diaspora attended the event alahamdulilah it end up soon now for development let this ONLF bark like a dog
Back to top Go down
Watani

PostSubject: THE TOXIC ANGEL AKA BIRAQ UL HARAR / FARHAN IDRISS   Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:19 pm

I am very saddened by the exposure of a bunch of idiot lists whose authors’ had never been accredited for their nationalistic deeds nor to be our history custodian to immerge in the present days nit-picking on every and any progress made by our face the barrel natives, and what is more is that the same of these delayed authors who had never practiced nor succeeded in achieving anything except continuing to spill their evil character shattering rage wherever and whenever any leap of steps forward are actually considered. What these idiot-savant authors are spilling is neither considered criticism nor a refinement but only to arouse satisfaction of those ill wishers like themselves. Let us take the head of the idiot savant, such as OUR LEARNED IDIOT Farhan Idress. He lived twenty plus years in the west (previously under his Abba Hanna- no other experience of course) and any one who knows him personally could hardly list any good achievements he ever made to his community or to that matter to his own progress in life. He is and still remains a failure to himself and to his own shadow. He is neither LIBAH nor an intellect, but a remaining product of a confused residual from the colonized past! He cannot absorb these changes because he is loyal to his colonial Masters and textbook authors only! A Muslim who puts LA,Ana on Muslim is Malo’on.

Farhan! I cannot imagine your state of mind to curse, to that matter cursing everyone including your own of which includes your extended family, in spite of your previous writing that indicate the least of many of your liking ventures of Hararis, but at a time when you base your argument by your incredible wrong tales you chose to react in the wrong attitude for the wrong reason at the wrong time! Regardless of your preach that bases your knowledge through reading of colonial history text, which includes encyclopedias, etc., you should also expand your knowledge of your history from other sources (such as our elders & those who live the life and understand to walk the walk) and start to learn listening from others too. And if you think you can compliment or plan to make an add-on, do not bark but grow and work with a panel of professional historians and present the final study to your Harari leader with out getting into a cartoon-characters. No need of insults, curses or La’ana, because this is not a Harari quality at all!

Back to top Go down
negardi

PostSubject: Assessment from your "Chief"   Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:52 pm

Brothers and Sisters:

Every one has the right and resposibility of assessing the achievments
made during this administration, including the rating of "Harari millinium"
celebration. I only begin and conclude by refering to Meles Zenawis'
speech.

"...Harar didn't develop as old as it is. ( Harar enda edmewa aladegechem). ......".
"...We didn't accomplish what is expected of us. ( Yemigebanen egna aladeregnem".

Those of you, who doesn't accept criticism from your fellow men, may be
now, you can start listening and come to your senses. Analyze the above
words and come to grips. I and others have been saying, we should find
a way to assist our people to better their life. We have been insulted, and
even called idiots. What are they going to say to the man who made the above speech ? I leave the words for them.(fudehaleshma, chukbey).

Negardi
Back to top Go down
Watani

PostSubject: Negardi & his like   Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:43 pm

Negardi EEN-QOOFOOL AW BALLA Sleep

You are an amazing personality! You know what is SECOND GUEESING!

The truth is while you are sleeping and dreaming of your beauty, others gave themselves to Harari cause (my salute and congratulations on their achievements) and you continue going and going and GOING on your geeky judgment! Whether what happened be to your liking or not, and as you chose to wake up afterward, the truth to the matter what is been done is done with out your involvement and what so ever your effort. Now you keep second guessing on what! I tell you one thing to better second guess of your own birth and be a critic to wish why one of or both your parent have not been a BLOND or cry for something closer to your UNDERSTANDING why not you or close relative be DEJAZMATCH! bounce
Back to top Go down
Advice

PostSubject: Re: early stages of july 4th event   Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:51 am

negardi

wake up and smell the coffee!!! PM critisize posetivly and we have to accept and we have to work hard to improve our week point. PM didn't insult us he wants Harari to work toward thier region and toward thier people. A person like Biraq is only insulting our leaders and not admiting any achievment they have done. Posetive critisizm is welcome all the time while providing solution. PM Meles Zenawi has critisized posetivly at the same time gave an advice how to improve or develop our region as well as our people Kudos to PM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: early stages of july 4th event   

Back to top Go down

early stages of july 4th event
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1